Saturday 26 January 2019

Level Up - Scrapping Fun Kits DT

Hi Scrapping Fun Kits fans today I wanted to share the layout I created with the Gaming kit.
I just played with my supplies and photos, so I don't have photos of how things came together as this scrap session was just about playing but I wanted to share with you what I did and how it turned out.

I used Katie's tip for the stickers but I didn't leave the white border.

You can just see some of the paper that is behind the photo on the right.  I loved that paper so much that I wanted a big piece  showing but once everything was down it felt like it was just floating so instead it became a background piece and I do love it.






I decided to go around the level up with a black pen to see how that effect would look.  I like it.

The cherry resin peice was the perfect addition to my title.
I placed some strips of 2 of the papers in the top left and bottom right corners of the layout and finished the layout off with a doodly border.
I started by matting my big photo with the Tetric styled paper, I cut the middle out so I could use the remainder on other projects.
I then built layers with the star paper, mario type paper and the red doily (I cut the doily in half so it could go in 2 places).
Once everything was stuck down I added some journaling about the memories these photos show.






This layout was quick to come together as the kit works so well together.  I hope this post has inspired you to create, if you wish to share what you create please head to the Scrapping Fun Inspiration Group and add it to the Gaming Kit ablum.

If you would love one of our Gaming Kits and haven't bought one yet there are still a couple left so just head to the Subscription Tab and fill in the form.  Enter the word Gaming into the promo box so I know that is the kit you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment