Thursday 29 November 2018

Wonderful Life - Art Journal Layout - CraftOnline Creative Team

After creating my Art Journal page inspired by Dolly earlier this year I put some thought into what works for me and having limited supplies for that spread really helped so I have decided to try Art Journalling again and use limited supplies to create each spread.  So today I am sharing with you how I created my 4th Art Journal Spread using limited supplies that I created for the CraftOnline Creative Team.

Items Used
Gel Press Gel Plate 3x5inch
Poppy Crafts 4 Birds Die Set
Studio Light Basics A6 Mixed Media Stamps
Vicki Boutin Paint Set 1
Dina Wakley paint in Eggplant
Dina Wakley paint in Peacock
Tim Holtz stencil Numberic
The pencil I used was from my stash but I think these pencils may be a good alternative, I am looking forward to ordering some to try.  General Pencils Sketch Wash 2 pack 


I love how my page turned out and I can't wait to create another spread.


Check out CraftOnline for lots of wonderful craft supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment