Saturday 19 October 2019

Halloween/Spring with a Sketch YouTube Hop


Wow it is time for our October Hop already, this year has gone so fast.
I am super excited about this Hop as I am participating in it.

We have a Sketch to work with for this hop and the ladies have done a awesome job interpreting it in a variety of ways.
















Here is the Hop List.

Amira
Amy
Chrissi
Kristina
Niamh
Raelene (Me)
Wendy


Here is the Playlist I have created so you can easily find all the videos.




In addition to my October Daily Journal this year I am doing a October Daily Mini inside a Personal sized Filofax Domino in Aqua as Aqua/Teal are part of our Halloween as we participate in The Teal Pumpkin Project, so working in this size made this sketch challenging for me.

Head to my video to see my process for making the sketch work in a 41/4 x 7 inch format.



















Here is my video, make sure you hop on to Wendy




1 comment: