Saturday 8 June 2019

Sleepy - Scrapping Fun Kits Design Team

I wanted to make a quick mini album with the papers in the June 2019 Kit so I had some fun watching a few quick mini album videos on YouTube and decided I would go with a Wallet Mini Album that My Sister's Scrapper shared in 2016, as I feel like it could be used as a really cool card as well as a gift.

I selected some cream cardstock as my base to pull in the cream components in the kit and followed her instructions, gluing my fold out pieces with Helmar Acid Free Glue.



I adhered magents with Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive before adding my papers with Helmar Acid Free Glue.

To decorate my top flap at the front I added the cream trim from the kit with Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive, folding the ends around to the back.  I then added the Sleepy die cut as my title and created a little cluster with 3 of the flowers in the kit and the last button that I had left over from doing the bay album for my friend that I shared the other day.





When covering the back of the top flap I added to layers of cardstock between the trim so when my paper went down it would sit fairly flat. 

I adhered all layers down with Helmar Acid Free Glue.

I added some white cardstock to represent where photos could go and added the elephant papers to the other sections.









I love how it turned out.



If you would like to order one of these kits head to the Subscription Tab and fill in the form.

No comments:

Post a Comment