Sunday 27 May 2018

Strong - Scrapping Fun Kits Design Team - Scrapbooking on the Train

When I was packing for a trip on the Tilt Train with my son for his Rheumatology appointment I knew I would take my TN set up but that I wanted to add all the flat pieces from the May Fundraising Kit to it as so many of the photos I currently am working with are of our EDS journey.

The first photo I chose to scrap was this photo of C having his first trip to the park using his wheelchair.  I journal about how the wheelchair gave him more independence and how important that was.


Having cut my tissue paper into strips made it even easier to scrap on the Tilt Train as those tray tables are very small so the less I needed to to do pull a layout together the better.  The only cutting I did was my photo and I just tore the length of the tissue paper to shorten it.
I had scraps of the gorgeous blue paper from another layout with me so I used one of these as a matte for my photo.  Adding some of the blue butterfly washi to the layers behind the photo.

I repeated things a little on the left with the left over piece of tissue paper and some of the washi and I added the left over piece of the cut file that says strong to that cluster as my title.  Ideally I wanted my titled to be Independence but I had to work with what I had and strong did seam perfect for the photo I was using.

I took some clearer photos once I was home.

I love how the layers turned out on the left, you get to see more of what is hidden behind the photo and it just pulls the layout together.








I love the torn effects of the tissue paper, and the little butterflies on the washi tap.











There are still a couple of the May Fundraising Kits left so if you would love one of these kits head to the Subscription Tab and fill in the form or email scrappingfunkits@gmail.com

Scrapping Fun Kits is fundraising for Starlight Children’s Foundation this month. All profits from sales of the May Embellishment Kit and kit extras will be donated to Starlight Children’s Foundation. If you would like to donate directly to Starlight Children’s Foundation you can do so via their website https://starlight.org.au/donation-form

No comments:

Post a Comment