Tuesday 1 May 2018

Baby Girl - White with 1 May Challenge Guest DT for Scrapping Fun Kits

Raelene here with my Guest Designer layout for the White with 1 May Challenge.
This colour was perfect for scrapping this precious photo of my granddaughter as it matched her cute beanie so well.







Majority of the items used in this layout came from a upcoming kit which was inspired by this month's colour prompt.
The paper frame and the smaller piece of paper are from the TN Kit range and the cute daisies are from the June 2017 kit.

You can see how this layout came together in my Process Video here.


I used the frame to add a bit of extra dimension to the bottom left embellishment cluster.









I cut part of the large chiffon flower from the kit away to use as a layer in this cluster, I love how it pops out from under the piece of crochet doily.








Once I started playing with the supplies and creating layers and clusters I just kept adding bits and I love how it turned out.


The perfect way to scrap this gorgeous baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment