Saturday 12 August 2017

Kaisercraft Factory 42 - Making Memories - Get Crafty Design Team

Today I have a Get Crafty Design Team layout for you using Kaisercraft Factory 42.
When I saw Kaisercraft Factory 42 I knew it was the perfect range for scrapping our day at the first ever Fraser Pop Pop Culture Festival.   The grungy steampunk feel is perfect for cosplay photos.  Other colours could be added if needed but I didn't need to with the photos I was working with.



























My pack came with 6 papers from the range, 10 of these lovely black flowers, a metre of black ricrac, a navy blue tassel that will be great on my planner and these cute typewriter style alphas.

I started by trimming off the zip strips off all the papers to use as additional layers in layouts, then I cut the cut apart sheet up.
I sorted the words from the cut aparts and the zip strips into suitable for Father's Day, suitable for this layout and other.

The ricrac and flowers from the Get Crafty pack went really well with the overall layout.

I added some left over gears from the Scrapping Fun Kits May Kit to pull the gears from the background paper to the front.

I also have a Process Video for you so you.



I am really happy with how my layout turned out.  I love that I have so many layers and texture without a lot of bulk as the papers were full of texture and the brick pattern paper has other textures on it so while you see the bricks on the left there is another texture on the right.

Will you be using Factory 42 in any layouts?

Head to Get Crafty for more inspiration and to order supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment