Wednesday 9 August 2017

Kaisercraft Christmas Jewel - Loved - Get Crafty Design Team

I was so excited when the postie delivered my first Design Team pack from Get Crafty Friday, I couldn't wait to get creating with these goodies.









As many of you know I love purple so when I saw this gorgeous range from Kaisercraft called Christmas Jewel I was so excited to see that it was such a versatile range.  Many of the papers have sides that are not distinctly Christmas so it suits doing other layouts really well.

From my stash I pulled out my purple flowers, purple Bella chipboard buttons and left overs of my Scrapping Fun Kits April Kit to have withing easy reach while creating so I could find things that went well with the papers easily.  I also wound up using a Journal tag from a pack from D-lish Scraps.

I decided to get another layout in the 8x8 album that I am doing for my daughter done.
For details on how this layout came together check out my process video.



















I just love the purples in this range.
This love chipboard  is the piece I saved the other week when doing the August Get Crafty Sketch and I only needed the circle part of the 2Crafty Chipboard.










I love the purple and silver spots on this paper, it went so well with other supplies I had in my stash.


When I saw this Christmas Tree feature paper I knew I wanted it for my December Project this year, even though it is a very Snowy/Winter Christmas feel it is perfect for my album as I started incorporating some German traditions that I experienced as a child into our December each year so I think this will be a great page to be part of the spread about this.  So after completing my 8x8 I cut it down, punched the needed holes and added it to my album ready for my DD preparations.  Keeping this in mind I was careful when cutting the paper I needed for my 8x8 from it.









I really love the versatility of this range and it is great to have more purple choices as it is usually so hard to get in scrapbooking supplies.  So think about the layouts you could create with this range that aren't necessarily Christmas layouts, you may be surprised how many layouts this will suit.


No comments:

Post a Comment