Saturday 10 December 2016

Title Within A Title

For Task 1 from Scrapbooking Memories Masters Challenge 2016 I loved this photo of Mr C being a clown at the Doctor's while the nurse was really worried about him.  So I typed up the story with the Title of Clowning Around and then when creating the layout I made a second title which could also incorporate the Clowning Around title.   This idea wound up being used as a challenge in a group I help admin for October.
Unfortunately I didn't film this one but it was a lot of fun to create.

I used  jewellery pieces, alphas from Kaszazz, black thread, black felt bow, watch pieces, circle chipboard Gesso, white cardstock, black cardstock, Rough and Tough by lili paper from fancypantsdesigns, Ready Set Go paper from American Crafts.

























I swiped Gesso over the middle of my green paper.
Then I trimmed the green paper down a little and distressed the edges.






























This paper really added a fun feel to the page and was perfect for scrapping my fun loving son.

No comments:

Post a Comment