Monday 19 December 2016

December Projects YouTube Hop - Christmas Layout Using Scraps


Inspired by the December Memories YouTube Hop I asked in some Australian Scrapbooking Groups if anyone would like to do a Hop with me and 5 wonderful crafters joined me in creating our first Hop.  Make sure you watch all 6 videos and leave a comment as there are some great prizes you could win.

Thank you Kitaholic Kits for sponsoring our first YouTube Hop.






















December Projects YouTube Hop order
Morgyn at For The Love Of Paper 
Rachel at The Closet Scrapper 
Raelene at Dyspraci Organised Scrapper 
Deb Egan
Chrissi Mannix 
Katie at Scrappy Sisters 


I decide to use various scraps of Christmas themed papers to create a layout for the Hop.
For details of how this layout came together head to my video on the Hop.


















I hope you enjoy the Hop as much as we enjoyed creating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment