Saturday 1 October 2016

Scrapbooking Top 50 Australian Super Challenge Week 4

I did a quick simple layout for Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Super Challenge Week 4.
This fantastic challenge is running over 6 weeks and is inspired by the TV show The Block, each week we renovate a new room and we get a choice I 2 room styles, I chose room 2 this week and this was the perfect challenge for this cute photo of our dog Lily decided the toddler couch is her new bed.









As you can see in my quick process video I had not real plan I just grab out stuff and played until I had something I was happy with.


I chose to use papers from Studio Calico Atlantic paper pad, blue chipboard shapes from Bo Bunny, a variety of letters from Creative Memories, Kaszazz and Kmart.

I had so much fun doing this quick layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment