Saturday 8 October 2016

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Challenge 1 Snip Snip

Here is my take on Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Challenge 1 Snip Snip.
I was so glad I included this floral paper as it was perfect for this challenge.
While I love fussy cut items on a layout my hand doesn't love doing it so I kept the fussy cutting to a minimum.










The flowers had green centres so I cut some of the pink spots out of the paper and some random round shapes from the grey in the paper to create new flower centres.







I love how papers from 3 different brands coordinated so well for this layout.

10 comments:

  1. This turned out really well. Clever arrangement of everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julene.
      I am really pleased with the results myself.

      Delete
  2. This turned out really pretty. You have inspired me to get back to paper crafting and scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Candace.
      So glad I inspired you.
      If you decided to share your crafting please share with me :)

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty layout with some great layering and super inclusion of texture, dimension and interest. So happy to have you playing along with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa.
      I am really loving this challenge, it gets you using things in your stash you otherwise may not use.

      Delete
  4. Lovely page, the circular flow you've created really wraps her in a sweet serene mood that matches the photo. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susanne.
      I often find the layouts that start with no plan are the ones that turn out the best. :)

      Delete
  5. Super page - and the mix of fussy cut and handmade flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete