Saturday 24 August 2019

Treasured Memories - CraftOnline Creative Team

I have been exploring my family history this year and even though I scrapped treasured photos of my Grandfather years ago that album was a gift for my elderly Uncle so I haven't scrapped them for myself yet.  This year I have been working through getting photos of Grandad scrapped.

Grandad traveled overseas as so man young men of his generation did to serve with the Allied forces in World War 1, he was sent to France.  I won't go into a lot of detail here but he fell in love with a lovely French Lady and they got married, she sadly passed away when their children were young and eventually Grandad and my Grandma fell in love and married.

Today's project I am scrapping one of only 2 photos of Grandad with his first wife Madeleine, I am unsure when it was taken but I put their wedding date on the layout as I thought it was important to record that on there.

So check out my process video to see how this layout came together and why I chose the products I chose for this project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OX3ybOG8Ik 




Items used in this project

49 and Market Ehthereal 12x12 Collection
49 and Market Captured Adventure 6x6 Collection
Poppy Crafts 6x6 Textured Paper Pad
Poppy Crafts Lady With Parasol Die
Poppy Crafts Bonjour Paris With Eiffel Tower Die
Poppy Crafts Lace Oval Nested Die
Mini Distress Ink Victorian Velvet
Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots
Helmar Acid Free Glue
Universal Crafts Ultra-Fine Tip Glue Applicator
Universal Crafts Embossing Tool
C-Thru T-Square
Universal Crafts Blending Tool

Have you scrapped those precious family heritage photos yet?  I would love to see your projects so please pop a link to any posts you have done of them in the comments and I will check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment