Friday 31 May 2019

Baby Boy Mini Album

Late last year my friend welcomed a precious baby boy into her family and I wanted to make her something she could treasure so I decided to make a 6x6 mini album for her sweet boy.
I filmed a flip through before delivering it but I was delayed in editing it and typing up this post so I decided to just wait until the kit that the adorable Giraffe I used on the front cover was revealed to share it with you.

The Giraffe was the only kit item I used on this project as at the time it was the only component I had avaiable but it was absolutely perfect for the cover of this album.

So if you want to watch the flip through here it is.



As is so often the case my decisions about where embellishment go is decided by my mistakes.  A error on the spine helped decided how the embellishments would be place on the spine. 
I think it turned out really cute.

To see the rest of the album check out the flip through video as photos just don't do it justice.











Items used to create this album
Scrapping Fun Kits June 2019 Kit
Kraft cardstock
Echo Park Sweet Baby Boy Kit
Helmar Acid Free Glue
Stickmaster Heat Resistant Tape
Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
Twine from my stash
Dress It Up Embellishments Adventure Awaits

And as I was time poor and hadn't created a mini like this since I stopped tutoring in 2015 I decided to utilise this fantastic tutorial from Your Book Of Memories that has all the measurements ready and all the math done. 


















































No comments:

Post a Comment