Monday 1 January 2018

Scrapping Fun Kits - White with 1 Guest DT - Happy Mail

I am so excited Scrapping Fun Kits is sponsoring White with 1 for all of 2018.
As a sponsor I get to be a Guest Designer so today I have a layout for you for the White with 1 January Challenge.

As my kits are often more than 1 colour I went through all my kit supplies for previous kits and upcoming kits to find some goodies to use for this colour prompt, so you get a sneak peek of some supplies that won't feature in kits until Winter 2018.







I have a Processing Video for you.

I started by placing the embellishments and papers from my stash that would suit on my desk to  inspire me and found a photo that would work with the supplies, I also pulled out a stamp that would coordinate with the gorgeous butterfly washi and a ink pad that would suit this colour prompt.








How gorgeous is the washi and lace that will be in a upcoming TN kit?
And that flower that will be in a upcoming embellishment kit is so cute.











I decided on  a TN layout as I am loving how quick they are to  put together  and  I love the size, however my insert has cream paper so I had to cover it with some white paper, I just used normal printer paper.

I have loved creating for this month's White with 1 Challenge and I hope to see you  join me in entering.
The prize from Scrapping Fun Kits this month is one of our sold out December kits, if a subscriber wins who already has the kit I will exchange the kit for a shop credit.

I look forward to seeing what you create so please let me know if you enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment