Tuesday 31 October 2017

Friends - Scrapbooking Emporium Design Team

Today I have a layout for the Get Crafty/Scrapbooking Emporium Design Team to share with you.

Kaisercraft Rose Avenue and the gorgeous flowers, ribbon and metal filigree from The Scrapbooking Emporium were just such a lovely combo for a spring layout I knew they would be perfect for this selfie taken when I was catching up with a friend I haven't seen in 22 years who kindly offered to drive Mr C, Mr E and myself to where we needed to go that morning.

The blue organza ruffle ribbon was perfect for making a scrunchy flower.  I wound it around my fingers and then stapled it together, added some Helmers Professional Acid Free glue to the centre and popped this blue flower from my stash in the centre.

















First I created my layers of papers behind my photo.
Then I started building my embellishment clusters using the flower I had created, the lovely pale pink roses and metal filigree that was included in my DT kit and some of the gorgeous white lace I received last month combined with a assortment of wood veneer from my stash and some small pink roses, some blue paper flowers from my stash.

The filigree has lovely delicate details.  I just love it.
Once the page protector is on the ribbon flower sits down really nicely.









The film strip wood veneer my friend Shay gave me was the perfect way to ground the cluster and help it all come together.

I do love how this layout turned out.

Have you created anything with Rose Avenue?  I would love to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment