Saturday 13 May 2017

Ouch - Scrapping Fun Kits Design Team

Here is my second layout using the Scrapping Fun Kits May Kit.


I typed this story up last year after a prompt in a magazine inspired me to fill a word doc with stories and print them.
The journaling and photo have been waiting on my desk to be scrapped for some time.

I used the same light grey cardstock for my background as I did with my layout Brothers.
And I used more of these cute blue stars are from Studio Calico, I got in my grab bag from My Scrapbook Room. This time using just the light blue stars in the pack.









I added some of the washi to the top right corner to help balance things out and ground the gears.









It is important to scrap the memories we otherwise would avoid in our albums as they aren't happy.

Why don't you sit down and type up a few stories you haven't told in your albums and maybe scrap some of them.

Scrapping Fun Kits May Kits have sold out and there are only a couple of June Kits left so if you haven't ordered a June Kit yet make sure you head to the Subscription Tab at Scrapping Fun Kits Blog and order one asap.


No comments:

Post a Comment