Tuesday 25 April 2017

Hello You Are Loved - Scrapping Fun Kits Design Team

I am up on the Scrapping Fun Kits blog today with my final layout using the April kit.  I created a layout for my daughter's pregnancy album.  I am so close to finishing this project and since Purple is such a big feature of the album this kit was perfect for it.
While working on this layout I was trying to be mindful that I needed to do my Easter layout with the kit as I have no Easter scrapping supplies and this would suit that so I was trying not to use too much of the kit.

I do enjoy working in 8x8 though it is a size that has challenges to work with, I love how quick and simple a 8x8 layout can be.



Butterflies are a feature in this album as there is a butterfly in the awareness logo for hyperemisis gravidarum and so they are helping tell the story of my daughter battle with HG.


The You Are Loved Epoxy Flair helped form the title of this page along with the Purple Shimmer Hello Diecut.



Once I made a decision on which photo I was going to use and played with my supplies for a bit to get a sense of what I wanted to do I put down some strips of the washi that was in the kit to get a base for my layout started.
After some more playing around with the papers and doily I added the 4x6 paper and the floral doily from the kit to the layout.  
I didn't want to lose too much of  the beautiful texture in the paper so I positioned it so it would show off the paper without detracting from the rest of the layout.
I then started creating my Title cluster and finished off with 2 butterflies in the top corner to balance things out.

I am really happy with this layout.




No comments:

Post a Comment