Wednesday 15 February 2017

Summer Fun YouTube Hop - Relaxing In The Pool


We loved creating the December Projects YouTube Hop so decided to create more YouTube Hops.  Welcome to our first Hop of 2017.  Make sure you watch all 7 videos and leave a comment as there are some great prizes you could win. 


Our Sponsor for this Hop is Scrapping Fun Kits.  
Disclosure this is my little business I am launching.










You can find a Playlist for the Hop Here.

Summer Fun YouTube Hop order
Chrissie 
Deb 

Jess at Scrappy Sisters
Katie at Scrappy Sisters
Morgyn at For the love of paper
Rachel The Closet Scrapper
Raelene Dyspraxic Organised Scrapper


On this layout I used Kaisercraft Ubud paper from my January Main Kit from Kitaholic Kits,
Pink paper flower & chipboard heart from my November Embellishment Kit from Kitaholic Kits, 

Pink Heart from Charms Creations,
Pink Rose, Journal Spot & Wood Veeneer Cherish from my Berry Bliss Kit from D-lish Scraps,
Pink papers from Aldi & Lincraft, pink ribbon from my ribbon stash, 

stickers from a Instax kit & Target smashbook style kit 
words cut from a Shimelle paper.





I love how this layout of my Grandaughter turned out.




Make sure you head over to the Hop and enter the Giveaway.  

No comments:

Post a Comment