Wednesday 18 January 2017

Back To School with Kitaholic Kits

I received my first Main Kit from Kitaholic Kits and I love it, as soon as I saw it I knew it was perfect for Back To School photos of my kids.  The blue goes well with their uniforms and the summery feel is perfect for this time of year.  I wanted to play straight away but school doesn't go back until the 24th.  Thankfully I had apparently missed scrapping the 2014 Back To School photo so I was able to play with this gorgeous kit earlier  than expected.





































I love the grungy look of the Mistable letters though I am not sure if I like them for this layout or if I should save them for another.


Here is the finished layout without the mistable thickers, this is one of those times were I leave it and spend some time deciding if I want them on the layout or not.

2 comments: