Friday 2 September 2016

100 Days Project Day 2 to Day 10

Over the last 9 days we had our daughter stay with us with her significant other for 3 days, hosting her baby shower and reorganisting furniture including my workspace so creating was difficult with my boys sleeping on the floor in front of my desk for 2 nights and then desks being packed up and moved but I still created embellishments even if they were tied into the baby shower or to decorate the Guestbook or just a single flag.
Here are days 2 to 10 of 100 Days Of Embellishments, my project for the 100 Days Project.
Day 2 I created some Washi Flags with toothpics and some cute washi.
Day 3 I created punch art babies for the Thank you tags at the Baby Shower.
Day 4 I used part of a paper doily and a butterfly punched from wrapping paper to decorated a Hyperemisis Gravidarum Awareness tags.













Day 5 I decorated some paperclips to use to decorate the Baby Shower Guestbook pages now that everyone has left a message in it.







Day 6 I used a offcut from some of the paper used in Baby Shower Guestbook to create a flag.















Day 7 I had a pile of scalloped circles punched from book pages for a class earlier this year that weren't used on the day so I decided to turn them into flowers.















Day 8 I made some cute ribbon clips, the purple one will be used in my pocket filofax and the pink are a present for someone.















Day 9 I made these blocks made from cardstock, hubby had suggested them on Day 3.







Day 10 I made some half flowers from beading wire to use in embellishment clusters.











Are you participating in the 100 Days Project?  I would love to see your project.
Do you like to create your own embellishments?

8 comments:

  1. I am trying to make my own embellishments too and it is so nice to see what you can do... you are then able to customise embellishments for your cards or layouts... win win :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Valerie.
      My basic plan for the 100 days is to make some base embellishments like DIY enamel dots, wire flowers, paper flowers, etc as well as embellishment clusters so that I can use them on layouts and cards. I have already use some of my DIY enamel dots and some of the decorated clips.
      I would love to see your embellishments.

      Delete
  2. I love all these embellishments you made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the idea of having a stash of stuff you use alot already made! I especially like the bead wire flowers!!! Thanks for sharing :)
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Louise.
      Yes the bead wire flowers are simple and a fun way to use the wire in a layout.
      As long as you have something to cut the wire you can make them as no other beading tools are needed which I really like as it is something people without beading supplies can play with.

      Delete
  4. Love the embellishments made here. I should have a stash of stuff but I am to busy changing my mind to do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ozi_girl06
      I hope to see you making some goodies soon ;)

      Delete