Saturday 21 May 2016

Upcycled Fauxdori Traveler's Notebook from Enid Blyton Book

My lovely friend Alicia loves Enid Blyton so when I found this very damaged Enid Blyton at a op-shop that had torn pages, scribble in marker throughout, etc I knew just what I was going to do with it.
I carefully removed the pages, ran some strong wide tape down the inside of the spine, lined the inside with some scrapbooking paper, used my Crop-a-Dile to set some eyelets and a piercing tool for the middle hole.
I am pleased with my first attempt at upcycling a book into a Fauxdori.

I found this dragonfly charm and attached it to the elastic as it had pink beads and she loves pink.

The paper has a distressed feel that suited this rather distressed book.

I am now on the look out for more books that will suit this type of project.

No comments:

Post a Comment