Saturday 18 October 2014

Planner basic supplies kit

I was sooo excited when my best friend wanted to join me in my planner hobby, I hopped on ebay to find her a passport holder in her favourite colour, a dragon charm and then I went through my small stash to create her a beginners planner supply kit.
There was a delay with the passport holder so the custom dividers I made her and some inserts I posted to her while I waited to put this package together so unfortunately I don't have photos of these as in my excitement I forgot to take photos but when I get some from her I will share.

Here are the photos of the Beginner's Planner Supply Kit I sent her.


She loves pink and she loves barbies so I thought this would be the perfect shade to be home to her supplies.

 I included a Pink Frixion pen for her, raided my washi for anything that may suit.
The budgie page markers and the pink flower shape sticky notes next to them are a full pack the rest are partials.
The OXOX is some note paper (not sticky) as is the paper under the clips which I punched to fit her A5.
The green bag has a little dragon charm in it.
I tried to keep my costs down so only bought the passport holder, frixion as the pink one I have was a gift and I use it (Pink is the colour for my 19yr in my colour code, much to her upset) and the dragon charm and finished my shopping from within my stash.  I did need to buy more A4 laminate pockets to finish her dividers and dashboard but hey we always need more laminate.

No comments:

Post a Comment