I cut what cards I wanted from THE654 Blush Quarters and PL197 Pink Lady Montage, so I would know what I would have left over from Blush Quarters.
Then I used my Silhouette Curio to cut the floral frame from the card that is second from the right on the middle row of Blush Quarters, the champagne bottle & glasses and some bits from the Botanicals range. I then fussy cut flowers from THE Blush Floral.
Francheville Mini White Doilies.
Using my Curio I cut the word Bubbles and some other items from some Francheville Cards & Envelopes in Pastel.
I matted all my photos that I was trying to decide between so they would be ready to grab and go.
I then punched out some lacey borders from the card scraps and made some flowers from the card scraps.
Just Beat It SB15 Glass Seed Beads in Rose and JBX84 Round Brass Beads in Silver as I love using glass and metal beads for flower centres, they are a more archival option and they give you a gorgeous result.
I simply put a drop of Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive into the centre of each flower and then placed my beads into the glue, if they needed adjusting I just used my pokey tool to move them.
I worked out my photo positions and glued them together.
I split 2 of the 3x4 cards from THE654 Blush Quarters in half to create layers that extended both sides of my photo stack and then glued them to my photos.
And then I trimmed a section of Blush Quarters that I had decided not to use the cards from and glued it along the bottom.
This is how my stack looks from the back, so you can see how I trimmed out the middle of my matts and cut the cards.
This square photo is popped up with 4 layers of cardstock scraps to give it some lift.
This 3x4 card was perfect for representing the bubbly fun my granddaughter was having.
I also cut up a doily to poke in around my layout to add some lacey texture.
And I stamped my white cardstock with a bubble stamp from my stash in Distress Ink Vintage Violet.
For these big gorgeous florals I put layers of cardstock scraps behind them, the main one has 4 layers and the on near the page edge has 2 layers.
I then used some Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots on the smaller parts to give them lift to.
Francheville Cards & Envelopes in Pastel.
I base coated it with Gesso and then coloured it with Distress Ink in Vintage Violet.
I love how this project turned out. The floral colours in THE Blush Floral were perfect for these photos of my Granddaughter as they matches her dress so well.
Now to scrap my next layout with this little kit I have put together.