Saturday 3 December 2016

Taking Minimal Supplies - Scrapping on a Train

I was unsure how long I would be staying down to help my daughter after the birth of my granddaughter so I took 1 bag of scrapping supplies.
Unfortunately I wound up having to come home much earlier than I expected and so I scrapped for 10 minutes on the train as I was rather stressed.
So glad I precut papers to 8x8 as anything bigger was not doable on the fold down table.
The passengersthat were booked for the seats directly across from me didn't turn up so the lady next to me asked if she could move there so I did have a seat vacant next to me to put supplies on which made it a little easier to scrap.  The lady was also crafting, she was doing some lovely embroidery and also spread her supplies on the vacant seat next to her.


I took the 8x8 album I am working on.
I trimmed down 3 sheets from a 12x12 pad of Kraft cardstock from Kaisercraft and 5 sheets of white cardstock.
I took all I have left of Kaisercraft Ivy Crush.
My 2 6x6 pads from My Mind's Eye Noteable range that Heike gave me.
A bag of purple, white and yellow paper and felt flowers.
1 white doily, my yellow doily and purple doily.
A pack Instax baby girl themed die cuts.
The Instax freebie from Harvey Norman that was claimable in Better Homes and Gardens.
November's Just Add Paper Kit from D-lish Scraps.
A pack of baby girl themed embellishments from the LA DE DAH range
Jenni B baby stickers
Stickers from My Minds Eye Lime Twist range.
My 12 inch Trimmer.
Helmer Professional Acid Free Glue in a ziploc bag just in case.
My Smiggle case that is always packed with basic adhesive and small tool needs.


Here is the layout I whipped up.  It still needs the date of the photo to finish it but I am happy with what I created on a small fold down table on a train.
I love these gorgeous felt flowers from D-lish Scraps

So don't let limited space stop you from crafting.
What out places have you scrapped?

No comments:

Post a Comment