Wednesday 1 March 2017

Counterfeit Kit Challenge March Guest Designer Kit Reveal

I am so excited to be the Guest Designer for Counterfeit Kit Challenge March 2017.

I love the kit inspiration from Hip Kit Club and got to work selected 12x12 papers, 6x6 papers and embellishments.
















Here is my kit.


When selecting papers my focus was finding pinks, florals, butterflies and cameras while remembering that it featured a piece that was white with black florals and some gorgeous blues and aquas.

In my kit I included these papers left over from my Kitaholic Kits January Main Kit as they have the lovely soft aqua & gorgeous peacock colour that I noticed on some of the papers in the kit from Hip Kit Club.  I also grabbed out the enamel shapes and the die cuts from this kit as I know there are some bits in these that may suit.
I just love the little hearts and need them in my kit.







Aren't these 6x6 papers just gorgeous.  They gave me some extra options for my kit that are just perfect.

I went through my embellishments and stickers looking for florals and butterflies and keeping in mind the colours.
These sticker sheets from Kaisercraft were perfect for this kit.  I also included this little kit I got for free that is from Instax as it has some pink paper that may suit and some cute stickers and washi.  These tags were a lovely bit to add to my kit and lastly this lovely trim my friend Seryn gave me.

I knew I wanted to get out the left overs of my Berry Bliss embellishment kit from D-lish Scraps as it has some gorgeous pink and teal bits in it.
I noticed the kit from Hip Kit Club has some gold hearts and bits so I grabbed out these gold stickers from a kit from Paper Pretty and these gold chipboard stickers I just recieved in a RAK from Kylie.
My focus on butterflies I decided to include these gorgeous butterfly buttons and these butterfly wood veneer from Corbett Creations that were included in a butterfly themed kit from Rainbow Splendour also from that kit I included a epoxy flair, journal cards, felt bow and a doily.
I love this sticker sheet with the gorgeous camera on it.
And finally these gorgeous file folders I got for $1 last week at a shop that was closing down.

My final step was to find some letters.

I am really looking forward to playing with my kit.

I hope you get into your stash and join in the fun that is the Counterfiet Kit Challenge.

28 comments:

  1. A gorgeous kit! I could dive right into that as I'm sure you will.
    Particularly like your pink papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kit Raelene! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super crushing on that aqua wood paper! Great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very soft and pretty! I love all the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly. I love butterflies so I do try to collect butterfly bitsand peices.

      Delete
  5. Lovely! Just lovely! I especially enjoyed that you featured many Kaiser Kraft products. They are your "home town advantage" I am truly looking forward to the creations that come from this kit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sassy.
      The Kaisercraft products are gorgeous. I am loving them.

      Delete
  6. That's a nice, full kit! I especially love the pieces from the 6x6 paper pad - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan.
      I really love the 6x6 pads, I have only recently started collecting them, well recent for me. They are a great budget friendly way to boost my stash.

      Delete
  7. Hi Raelene, I had a laugh when I read on the CKC blog about "melting in a heatwave". Living a bit south of you in NSW we have also been melting in what seems to have been the hottest summer ever! having already pulled some papers from my stash to make this month's kit, I notice I have pulled some of the same Kaisercraft papers as you. All the best with your kit this month, it looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie.
      We have been breaking records here and not in a good way. It is the hottest summer on record here.
      I hope things are cooler in NSW now.
      I love these papers from Kaisercraft.
      Looking forward to seeing everyone's creations.

      Delete
  8. You've pulled together a really beautiful & generous sized kit that I would have in my shopping cart in a heartbeat! Delighted that you're here with us this month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LCSmithSAVED, I do like to include anything from my stash that reminds me of the kit.
      I start each month hoping to get lots of layouts done with my kit. :)

      Delete
  9. Super cute kit :) I love to see a large kit :) and you got so many fun things in yours too :) Have fun creating this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great (huge!) kit! Such a lovely mix of colours and patterns. I like the fact that you kept your focus on butterflies and the pinks and using up bits from your other kits. I'd use this in a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally gorgeous! Love all the butterflies and the gold accents - Can't wait to see it in action :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really lovely, all those flutterbys make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very beautiful! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a swoonsome collection, Raelene! <3

    ReplyDelete