Wednesday 18 September 2019

Father's Day Card and Manly Sea Eagles Bookmark - CraftOnline Creative Team

This year due to circumstances beyond our control we had to celebrate Father's Day with my Father In-law a couple of weeks late, so today I am sharing with you the projects I created for him for Father's Day.

I always struggle with ideas for my Father In-law so when creating a project for him gathering together a sort of kit that could work for something that suits his interests really helps me create something for him.  So keeping in mind what his career was and his love of the Manly Sea Eagles I decided I would need some products that could work with a grungy sort of travel theme or some sort of Sea Eagles project.





Check out my video to see how I created a bookmark and card for the person in my life that I struggle the most for gift ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO846znZJPg&feature=youtu.be



Items used.
Poppy Crafts Stitched Labels die set
Poppy Crafts Gear Set 3 die set
Poppy Crafts Gear Set 2 die set
49 and Market Captured Adventure 6x6 paper pad
Poppy Crafts A6 Cards and Envelopes Kraft
Poppy Crafts A4 Kraft Cardstock
Poppy Crafts A4 White Cardstock
The Stickmaster Heat Resistant Double Sided Tape
X-Press It Double Sided Foam Tape
Universal Crafts Blending Tool
Tim Holt Distress Mini Ink Pad Storage Tin
Mini Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Mini Distress Ink Aged Mahogany
Mini Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy
Mini Distress Ink Hickory Smoke
Helmar Acid Free Glue
Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots
Helmar Crystal Kote Matte Varnish
Universal Crafts Embossing Tool
Dorland's Wax Medium





The X-Press It Double Sided Foam Tape and Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots really helped give my card dimension.
The Helmar Crystal Kote Matte Varnish sealed the distress inks so they won't run if the bookmark or card were to get wet.






The Dorland's Wax Medium sealed my alphas beautifully, they aren't coming up now.













I love how the card and bookmark turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment