Tuesday 28 March 2017

Counterfeit Kit Challenge - using more of my kit - Beautiful.

I was wanting to use the left over piece from the Dusty Attic chipboard in the Exclusive Neon Kit from Scrapping Fun Kits.







As I was playing with my supplies I realised that the supplies that would best suit this layout were supplies from my Counterfeit Kit Challenge March Kit, so time for another layout using these supplies












I experiemented with colouring the chipboard, first with gelatos, which was so pretty but not right for my layout so I painted it with teal paint.








I cut up the part that would wind up under the glasses paper to place it under the paper in 5 places so it would be at the correct height.
The photo shows 4 but I cut the one that would be in the top right corner in half so I would have a piece for the middle.













I added some of the teal paint with some bubble wrap, covering the main part of my layout with paper so only a little went on it.
I added a strip of the camera paper down the side as I wasn't happy with the results of the paint on that side.


I decided a couple of days after finishing the layout to add some shimmer to my chipboard, unfortunatly it didn't turn out how I wanted but I decided to stop trying to fix my layout and embrace it.

2 comments:

  1. Great page, I like the little paint splatter accent. I'm betting the right side didn't really need covering up!

    ReplyDelete