Thursday 30 March 2017

Pensive - Scrapping Fun Kit DT

I am up on the Scrapping Fun Kits blog today with my final layout using the Exclusive Neon Kit.  I still have a few little bits left to use on another project down the track, which is great.

Once that decision was made it was time to play with layers.

When I wanted some butterflies punched from my paper scrap from the kit for my Hugs layout  I punched them out so that I would still have a small usable piece for layering in a future layout if needed, so I was glad I did this as I needed this piece for my this layout.

The Alphas in the kit had little flowers so I added 2 of these to the layouts with my embellishment clusters to pull a aspect of the title into other parts of the layout for balance.

I also included a Wire Half Flower. made with pink beading wire in my cluster.








The photo I used was one I found in a box that was damaged as it seems it was glued into something and then pulled out.  It is one my daughter took with her webcam in her mid teens and I thought should looked very deep in thought so titled it Pensive.  

I love how this layout turned out.
This soft purple marbled paper was perfect for my  needs, it gave the background some interest but as everything else was so busy it calmed things down and helped it feel more balanced.

For more details head to my post on Scrapping Fun Kits Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment