Tuesday 8 May 2018

NSD with Kitaholic Kits - 10 Minute Challenge

I had 3 wonderful Cyber Crops to attend over the weekend for National Scrapbooking Day, I intended to create each day over the long weekend but things didn't go to plan so inspired by the various challenges I promised myself early Monday morning I would pick something from each NSD event and create it at some point over the next 2 weeks.  Kitaholic Kits 10 minute challenge felt like the perfect challenge for someone who had very limited scrapping time and since I usually knock out layouts in 15 to 30 minutes I was hopeful of success.  As you will see when you watch the video that timer ticking down makes a big difference.

I decided to use one of my Kitaholic Kits from 2017, I can't remember which month this one was but it was the kit that had Cocoa Vanilla Wild At Heart items in it.

As I included my pre-sorting of supplies in the video it wound up too long to upload with my internet speeds so I have edited down the pre-sorting of supplies. 


Here is my finished layout.  I really love how it turned out.



How cute is the Memorymaze chipboard piece?  It worked perfectly with the supplies from my Kitholics Kit, especially with the pale purple ink I coloured it with.  Total fluke that the colour matches the little crochet flower.
A quick cluster using 2 of the die cuts pack that was in the kit from Kitaholic Kits and a butterfly bead from a old Scrapping Fun Kits embellishment kit.











If you would like to join in head to Kitaholic Kits Community Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment