Thursday 1 March 2018

Scrapping Fun Kits - White with 1 Guest DT - Ball

Today I have a  Guest Designer layout for the White with 1 March Challenge to share with you.

I put the green goodies from the upcoming St Paddy's kit and Autumn TN kit on my desk to inspire me.

I started my layout by mixing some blue and yellow distress inks to get a shade of green that would suit this month's colour and used packaging technique to add colour to my white cardstock.
Next I added a strip of washi to break up the page and get things started.  Then I started building my layers.  


I have a Process Video for you, so you can see how it came together.


The green paper from the upcoming Autumn TN kit was a perfect addition to my layers.  It has so much texture and dimension in it, I just love that paper.

The white flower from the School kit was perfect to combine with the tiny resin flower from the October 2017 kit, the Frame from the upcoming Autumn TN kit and this cute chiffon flower from a upcoming embellishment kit.
How gorgeous is that green lace and felt trim, just perfect for this challenge.

These chipboard letters from my stash were perfect for my title.







































I love how this  layout turned out.  I enjoyed it so much that I kept out my St Paddy's kit and created another Green and white layout which I will share with you later in the month.

The prize from Scrapping Fun Kits this month is one of our sold our St Paddy's kits, if  the winner has already bought the kit I will exchange the kit for a shop credit.

I look forward to seeing what you create so please let me know if you enter.

I have 5 spaces left for the St Paddy's kit so if you would like to subscribe head to the Subscription Tab and fill in the form.

No comments:

Post a Comment