Tuesday 13 March 2018

Cake - Scrapping Fun Kits Design Team

As I was creating my layout for the March White with 1 Challenge with the St Paddy's Kit and other kits I was inspired to scrap this photo of my son at my birthday a couple of years ago using the emerald green chiffon flower from the St Paddy's Kit and other goodies.













I love how that little scrap of the green felt trim added a little bit of texture to this cluster.

My trusty Helmar's Professional Acid Free Glue was perfect for adhering my embellishments down.





Cutting up the shamrock doily allowed me to use it on this layout to give a little more texture.









I love how this layout turned out.  The St Paddy's kit was perfect for recording this memory.  If you would like one of these fun kits there are still a couple left so head to the Subscription Tab and fill in the form.

No comments:

Post a Comment