Monday 28 October 2019

October Daily Journal Day 2 to 5 - Helmar Creative Team

I wanted to share with you some more pages in my October Daily Journal for 2019, you can find the post for my Set Up and Day 1 for 2019 here and my flip through of 2018 here.

My journal is about documenting our day to day life, my thoughts and feelings.  I document the good and the bad and the deeply personal so I will cover sensitive information with sticky notes as well as photos that someone has asked not be visible online.

I counted my pages and my notebook is a few pages short so keeping this in mind days 2 to 4 involved a tip in/fold out.

To create my tip in/fold out I selected paper for Day 2 and 3, building the individual pages independently, using Helmar Acid Free Glue to adhere my journaling, photos, clipart, shopping tags and other elements to my pages.




























With the shopping tags, I stapled them together in bundles for which op-shop they were from and then glued each bundle down just at the top with Helmar Acid Free Glue.







 


I inserted my Tim Holz number brads in place on both pages before adding them to my journal, ensuring they weren't directly back to back.
To add the tip in/fold out into my journal I adhered Day 2 in with washi tape and then glued Day 3 to the back of Day 2 with Helmar Acid Free Glue.

To ensure they wouldn't go anywhere before I got around to creating day 4 I adhered a piece of  paper from Simple Stories  to what would become Day 4 with Helmar Acid Free Glue, making sure the paper went over the washi and was glued down well onto it.

















For Day 4 and 5 I decided to blend some Distress Oxides over the pages.

I added a tip in/fold out for some of my Day 4 journaling and then simply adhered my journaling, photos and clip art to my pages with  Helmar Acid Free Glue.




























On Day 5 my Tim Holtz Number Brad was placed directly through the notebook page.

 I love how my little interactive section has turned out.



No comments:

Post a Comment