Saturday 17 August 2019

Grab 6 and Craft with Animals YouTube Hop


We have another YouTube Hop for you, this one is about limiting your supplies and being inspired by animals.  Personally I find a lot of supplies can overwhelm me and impede creativity so sometimes I will pick just a few things that work together and give myself a theme and play until I have something I love so I thought that might be a fun hop theme to hopefully help other crafters create.

I am not participating in this hop as technical issues meant I could not do voice overs for the last week or so, but I do have the hop list for you.

Farrel
Kris
Niamh
Silvia
Wendy 


And to make things even easier for you to find here is the Playlist I created for this hop.













Have you joined out Facebook Group for our Hop Fans yet?  

I hope you enjoy this Hop there are so many wonderful projects from these talented ladies, some lovely crafty inspiration in it.  If you do create a project due to being inspired by something you see in this hop please let us know.  You can either contact the creator via their social media or comment on their project in the album for the hop in the group.  You may even like to share your project in the fan group.

Thank you for supporting our Hops.

No comments:

Post a Comment