Saturday 9 March 2019

Happy Times - Scrapping Fun Kits Design Team

I haven't added Easter photos into my journal from 2017 yet so I decided to do a standard TN sized layout that I can tape in as a tip in to my journal for that year for my next layout using the March 2019 Kit.

I used some of the tiny scraps I tore while making my Easter's On It's Way layout and tucked one in behind my photo and placed the other 2 in corners.  To add another layer behind my photo I added a small scrap of torn purple cardstock behind it.










For my embellishment I added the teal bunny from the cut apart and some of the washi from the kit.

I finished it off with the tiny word from the word cut apart that says Happy Times and journalled briefly about the photo.










I love how it turned out and can't wait to add it int

No comments:

Post a Comment