Wednesday 13 March 2019

Easter the good eats - CraftOnline Creative Team

When I saw the new Echo Park Easter Wishes range I felt it was perfect for getting the some of the photos from Easter 2017 scrapped.  I made some changes to our Easter traditions that year so I have been waiting for the perfect supplies to scrap it.

Items used in this project include.

Poppy Crafts Wreath Die 
Poppy Crafts 6x6 textured cardstock pad
Poppy Crafts A4 Kraft Cardstock
Echo Park Easter Wishes 12x12 Collection 
Law Cuts Hoppy Easter Di
Helmar Acid Free Glue 
Poppy Crafts Easter Blessings die
Fiskars Surecut Deluxe Trimmer 
Doodlebug Petite Prints 6x6 paper pad (no longer available)
Sue Wilson Easter Basket die (no longer available).



I love how the wreath turned out and the Easter from the Easter Blessings die is lovely and delicate.
How adorable is this basket?























I love how my layout turned out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment