Sunday 31 July 2016

Sketchy Boards July Challenge

Beautiful colours and a lovely sketch from Sketchy Boards July Challenge this month.  I am so glad I managed to quickly get my take on this Challenge done, again finding myself with limited supplies that met the requirements for the challenge but that just makes it more interesting.
I intended to use some Embroidery Thread for the Circles, had it cut and ready to be adhered down to realise after my adhesive was dry that I forgot to add it but I am happy with my results.

Colours are showing up very well in the photos, possibly due to the time of day I have had to take them.


My background paper is from Ruby Rocket The Summerhouse Hot, hot, hot and I got the last sheet at my local shop.

The wider strips at the back are Dear Lizzy Polka Dot party, the darker flags are from the zip strip fo this sheet.
The other flags are from a scrap from K & Company Blue Distressed Flat Paper (it is more pale aqua than blue) that I saved when creating my D-lish Scrap June Inspiration Board Layout.








The beautiful paper that is the mat on top of the wider strips is from my only sheet of this lovely paper I found at a local shop from a company that I can't find on the internet the company is called Onirie, the collection was douceur de vivre  and the paper name quietude.  I found a expired online catalog and took a screen shot of this beautiful paper, oh I wish I had more.
















The beautiful details on this paper.






Die cuts from Kaisercraft Kaleidoscope Collection suited this challenge really well.
I added in some hear punchies from my punchy stash, organge crocheted hearts from D-lish Scraps and gears from my local craft shop.














I hope to see some of you join me in participating in challenges, they are a lot of fun and great for getting more scrapping done.





No comments:

Post a Comment