Saturday 30 May 2020

A Covid-19 Easter

I was invited to a online scrapping session a few weeks ago.  It was a great way to get myself crafting as I have been struggling to get back to crafting since the move, I have just fallen out of the habit, if that makes sense.
Anyway I scrambled for what to scrap and decided to scrap our Easter during Covid-19, I had been collecting a variety of free printable Covid-19 Scrapping supplies (link at the bottom of the post) so I printed them out and created a Easter during Covid-19 kit for myself with these, the Easter Wishes Collection Pack from ColorPlay (ordered from CraftOnline) and some Poppy Crafts Cardstock.

During the scrapping session I started my usual way of prepping everything that needed prepping, so I short listed what I might use, fussy cut out assorted items, coloured my virus characters with some Distress Ink and a Aquabrush.  Once everything was ready I started figuring out my layers, cutting papers, adhering down and then embellishing.







I adhered my papers down with Helmar Acid Free Glue and used Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots to adhere some of the words and my virus characters to give them some pop.
Once it was all down I remembered I had this planet earth glass flair from Kaisercraft in my stash so grabbed it, it was perfect for this layout.

I decided to use a lot of words to tell the story of how we adapted a family tradition by using Facetime to have Hot Cross Buns with our adult kids & Granddaughter, the kid's Grandparents and Aunt, Uncle & Cousins.

I love how the layout turned out, the various printables worked really well with this range from ColorPlay and the cute bunny and egg stickers were perfect for hiding mistakes ;)














Have you scrapped your Easter 2020 yet?
What products are you planning on using?
Here is a link to the post that I found most of my printables on.

No comments:

Post a Comment