Wednesday 13 February 2019

Quick Valentine's Card - CraftOnline Creative Team

I wanted to create a quick and simple Valentine's card for my hubby that was flat so  I could easily slip it into his diary before work on Thursday  so he won't notice it until he opens his diary when he gets to work.  Hopefully he doesn't see my posts or video before then ;)

The 12x12 sticker sheet from Simple Stories Kissing Booth range seemed like the perfect way to be able to create a card that suited my needs in combination with the gorgeous Ornate Heart die from Poppy crafts and paper from Doodlebug Designs Petite Prints 6x6 paper pad.
Other items used in this project include.
Uniball Black Pen 
Poppy Crafts Textured Paper Pad
Poppy Crafts A2 Cards 50 pack Helmar Acid Free Glue 




Here is my video, make sure you check it out to see how I played with my supplies to create this card.


I love how my card turned out.



No comments:

Post a Comment