Saturday 15 December 2018

December Projects 2018 YouTube Hop - Childhood Christmas Memories - Christmas in Cunjurong Point


Welcome to the December Projects 2018 YouTube Hop.  
Wow can you believe it has been 2 years since I posted in a couple of groups asking if anyone would like to do a December Projects YouTube Hop.  I made some wonderful friends doing this hop, I think that has been the best part of it for me.
Thank you for supporting it by watching and commenting on our videos, we create them to inspire you and it is good to know you value our hops.

You can find a Playlist for the Hop here. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Oj8H6cfJNc&list=PLIP3u8zng4dHA40l5VJswfi8yyZP2ZqmW


December Projects 2018 YouTube Hop order
AmiraInOz Crafts
Dyspraxic Organised Scrapper (Me) 
Chrissi Mannix
Scrappy Cheeky Lauren 

For my project I worked on the last spread in my Childhood Christmas Memories book, a project that I started for last year's Christmas Hop.  I used supplies from the November 2017 kit from Scrapping Fun Kits and some supplies from a couple of older TN Kits.



Have you joined out Facebook Group for our Hop Fans yet?  

I hope you enjoy this Hop there are some wonderful projects from these talented ladies, so much crafty inspiration.  
We really appreciate knowing you enjoy our videos and the best way to do that is to leave a thumbs up and comment.  And if any of the projects inspire you to create something please let us know.

Thank you for supporting our Hops.



No comments:

Post a Comment