Tuesday 30 October 2018

EEK Banner

I loved my Paper Clay Halloween Embellishments I created with the left over paper clay from making my Pumpkin Stack and I felt they were just perfect for creating a small banner for Halloween.
In addition to my Paper Clay Embellishments I also used 
3 burlap banner flags from my stash 
some trims from my stash 
some of the last bits of my Scrapping Fun Kits October 2017 Kit 
I die cut the letters for EEK from black cardstock using my Silhouette Curio and the font cut file from the Silhouette Design Store called SW SPOOK 31 FONT.

Once I had all my bits ready to go I started playing with each flag.  I used Helmar Premium Craft Glue to put it all together so it will last.

Here is the Process video for creating my banner.



I love how it turned out.

How cute is that treat bag?  And that little Pumpkin charm from the Scrapping Fun Kits October 2017 Kit was a perfect bit to add to this cluster.












I love how the Moon turned out.













How cute are those Jack 'O' Lanterns?



Why not give making paper clay embellishments a go?  They are a lot of fun and if you use archival paper scraps and acid free glue they will be photo safe and perfect for your memory keeping needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment