Wednesday 7 December 2016

Scrapbooking Memories Masters Challenge 2016- Lego Fun

Now that the Scrapbooking Memories Masters have been revealed I am blown away by the various things others used for Task 2.  My favourites are
The baby socks, just gorgeous and something I had planned on doing once my grandaughter grows out of those cute little socks.  On that note I would like to inform you that my first Grandchild arrived on November 23rd, Evelyn is just gorgeous.
The fans, so gorgeous.
And the Party Hat, I saved a couple of the paper bags I used for Mr E's party in November to use in a layout of his Birthday.
Here is my take on this task, I went with lego bricks.

 In addition to flat lego bricks I used a cute silver ute charm, cork stars from a old D-lish Scraps Just Add Paper Kit and pieces from a cut apart from The Paper Loft called Dude words and titles.



What unconventional things have you used in your memory keeping?

No comments:

Post a Comment