Saturday 7 October 2017

Halloween Planner Spread - Scrapping Fun Kits Design Team

Today I am up on the Scrapping Fun Kits blog with this planner spread that is part of the challenge Morgyn and I gave each other to use something from each kit in our planners.

I created a cluster with the pumpkin stack from the cut apart, 2 of the flair that I took the epoxy off and a label from the cut apart which I penned in the day on since my cluster hid the day.
Simple but cute bit of decorating for October 31st.









I am not big on decorating my planner pages as I can often have last minute appointments especially at this time of year, so like to leave space.  When decorating my pages with the October kit I wanted to have a fun spread in the last week of October but still leave ample space for last minute appointments.


I love using little stickers to mark things I need to do as it saves me writing them with my hand issues so I have a cute mailbox from Lady B Creations to mark the day I have to send orders out and a cute cupcake from a sheet that came with a old calendar to mark a relative's birthday..

I can't wait to create some scrapbooking layouts with the rest of this cute kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment