Tuesday 1 August 2017

Family - Get Crafty Design Team

I am so excited to be on the Get Crafty Design Team and today I sharing with you my take on their Sketch Challenge for August.
I was a little indecisive with this sketch, from what photo I used to the papers I chose but I love my end results.

One thing I was decisive with was that I would not be using buttons, bling or paint/sprays on the page.  The reason for this will be revealed soon.  So part that meant I needed to think of something to use where the button is on the sketch and the semi-circle of dots.

Check out my Process Video for details on how I completed this layout.






I think these blue flowers are from a old Bo Bunny range adding in a wood veneer camera and a piece of 2Crafty Chipboard made the perfect cluster.

I love this 2Crafty Chipboard that I got in my prize pack for Scrap the Boys June 2016


I love this Family chipboard from Memory Maze, it was the perfect title for this layout of my daughter meeting her cousin for the first time.
Other supplies I used include some lovely marbled cardstock my best friend gave me, Kaisercraft Rewind 6x6 paper pad, Pebbles - Party with Amy Locurto Boy 6x6 paper pad, Kaisercraft Off The Wall Collectables.

I am really happy with the finished layout.

Get Crafty have regular crops in Ipswich, Retreats in Brookfield, a monthly sketch challenge and you can buy some great supplies from the lovely Tracey and Jody.

No comments:

Post a Comment