Saturday 8 October 2016

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Forgeries On The Fourth

The first prompt after creating your kit from you stash for Counterfeith Kit Challenge is Forgeries On The Fourth.
I had a lot of fun making some supplies for this.  I had already planned on making paper flowers and bead wire flowers before I knew about this prompt, I also decided to make my version of one of the papers and my own washi for this part of the challenge.









The paper will take me a while to finish, due to my hand issues I can only colour one heart a day.






















 I am so happy with how my Paper Flowers turned out.




Have you DIYed some items to use in your scrapping this month?

12 comments:

  1. Wow! What great forgeries! That floral paper is beautiful in black and white and is going to be amazing in color. I love the paper flowers you made too - they look like silk! Thanks for including the video - I enjoyed watching you make them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan. I am having a lot of fun with this challenge.

      Delete
  2. wow, talk about jumping right in with the challenge - your forgeries are perfect! great job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, yes I did kind of dive in LOL. I love making my own supplies when my hands let me.

      Delete
  3. Well aren't you crafty. Love your heart paper and flowers too. Lovely stuff - well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susanne.
      I do love making my own flowers when my hands let me :)

      Delete
  4. Stunning - that paper is just beautiful - worth every effort and the flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jimjams.
      I am looking forward to finishing the colouring when my hands are not as bad.

      Delete
  5. How lovely! Really enjoyed seeing how you made the flowers, and how excited you were when they turned out so pretty :) Your paper is stunning - love using stamps to create patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete